Thanks for checking out the Calvary Chapel Chandler Web site! Whether you’re seeking to know more about the Christian faith, been a believer in Christ for quite some time, or somewhere in between, we are here to help people from every walk of life experience a growing relationship with God.
We encourage you to visit one of our Sunday services so you can see first-hand what we’re all about. You’ll experience heartfelt worship, teaching from the Bible that’s educational, informative and relevant, and a welcoming atmosphere where each person is valued and appreciated. So please, come as you are and join us as we draw closer to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through the study of His word, worship, and fellowship.
Pastor Rudy Paredes
His Vision, Our Mission
Reach :: Teach :: Mend :: Send
Calvary Chapel is a Christian fellowship where we gather for the purpose of knowing and glorifying Jesus Christ. We desire to see all people come to know Him personally and become committed to live as followers of Jesus Christ.
Our mission is simply to fulfill the vision Jesus has for us and His church:
- Reach the lost and present them with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Teach them all that Jesus has taught us.
- In the spirit of love and unity, create an environment of love where we can grow and mature together by the grace of Jesus Christ.
- By staying connected to our Savior, fulfill our purpose in Christ to worship Him and bear much fruit for Him.
- Do all, whether in word or deed, to the glory of God.
As the church is growing our vision also is growing. Consequently, we are a fellowship in the process of constant development by God.
Our Three-Fold Purpose:
- Upreach: We believe that loving God is man’s highest calling and our relationship to Him is our highest priority. All ministry flows out of this relationship.
- Inreach: As members of a spiritual family, we seek to equip one another for service and to grow to spiritual maturity. Thus, we seek to be trained according to the Bible, which we believe is the “owner’s manual” for our lives.
- Outreach: Our desire is to go out beyond the “Christian camp” into the world to expand the kingdom of God through evangelism. We believe God has given every Christian a “sphere of influence” in which to make an impact for Christ.
Our prayer is that you would be blessed and strengthened by the power of Jesus Christ and that you will live a life of abundance in fellowship, joy and love. Calvary Chapel Chandler church is here for you. It is not a church. It is a fellowship of believers coming together to declare the glory of the Lord and celebrate Jesus as King. We study the Word, practice what we learn and in the process grow together. May God richly bless you!